Terms and Conditions
You4ia! Terms and Conditions (click here to open or close view window)
If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members, and make use of the Service, read this Agreement and follow the instructions in the registration process. This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your membership and may be modified by You4ia from time to time. You4ia reserves the right to modify the Agreement from time to time. You4ia will post any modified version of the Agreement on the Sites and your continued use of the Services after such a modified version of the Agreement has been posted constitutes your acceptance to such modified version. If you want to use the Services with a mobile device as set forth in Section 8 and you have trouble reading the Agreement on such mobile device, please visit the You4ia site at http://You4ia.com/legal to read this Agreement before you accept it on your mobile device by registering and/or accessing or using the Services. You may also receive a copy of this Agreement by emailing us at: help@You4ia.com, Subject: "Terms of Service Agreement".
If such additional functionalities and features are provided to us by any of our partners (such as, but not limited to, media players for content provided by our licensors) the additional terms that govern your use of such functionalities and features are not incorporated into this Agreement, but shall govern your use of such functionalities and features and you hereby agree to comply with and be bound by such terms as a condition to your access and use of such functionalities and features.
1. ELIGIBILITY. THE SERVICES ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR ACCESS AND USE BY INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU ARE CERTIFYING THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OLD. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you are merely surfing or browsing through the Sites and have not yet registered to become a Member, your use of the Sites is still subject to this Agreement; if you do not agree to this Agreement, do not use the Services.
2. MEMBER ACCOUNT. When you sign up to become a Member and create a You4ia Member account ("Member Account"), you will also be asked to choose a username and a password for your Member Account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the Member Account, Member profile, username, or password of another Member at any time. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your Member Account or Member profile or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Member Account and Member profile.
3. TERM. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Services and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the "Help" pages, or upon receipt by You4ia of your written or email notice of termination. You4ia may terminate your access to the Sites. You4ia may terminate your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to You4ia. If You4ia terminates your membership in the Community because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unused subscription fees, if any. Even after this Agreement is terminated, the following provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect: Sections 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
4. NON-COMMERCIAL USE BY MEMBERS. The Services are for the personal use of individual Members only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to You4ia or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of You4ia and should not use the You4ia Services for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Services, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites will be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken. In addition, you may not register for more than one Member Account, register for a Member Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or register a Member Account on behalf of any group or entity. Furthermore, you may not use or attempt to use another's Member Account without authorization from us or create a false identity on our Services.
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN THE SERVICE. You4ia owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Services. The Services contain the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information ("Intellectual Property") of You4ia, and its licensors, including other You4ia Members. Except for Intellectual Property which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such Intellectual Property and the provision of such Intellectual Property to you through the Services does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such Intellectual Property, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights in any Content (as defined below) and material included therein.
6. CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICES. You understand and agree that You4ia may (but is not obligated to) review any content, communication, information, Intellectual Property, material, messages, photos, videos, URLs, profiles and the like (collectively, "Content") that is uploaded, published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on the Services and delete or refuse to take online any such Content, including, without limitation, any Content that in the sole judgment of You4ia violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other Members or third parties. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the Services, or transmit to other Members or third parties. By posting Content to any area of the Services, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to You4ia an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform (including by means of a digital audio transmission), and otherwise use Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. In addition, you represent and warrant that you have the right to post the Content and you will not post any illegal or prohibited Content and will not infringe, misappropriate, violate or contravene any third party rights (including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights). The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Sites ("Prohibited Content"). You4ia reserves the right (but is not obligated) to investigate and to take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators.
Prohibited Content includes Content that:
(a) is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(b) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(c) involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(d) promotes information that you know is false, misleading or that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is illegal, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(e) promotes an illegal and/or unauthorized ("pirated") copy of another person's copyrighted work (whether marked as such, or not), such as, but not limited to, providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent copy-protection mechanisms, or providing pirated music, video or other pirated Content, or links to such pirated music, video files, or files that contain such other pirated Content;
(f) contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(g) displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind and in any form;
(h) provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
(i) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(j) solicits passwords or personal identifying information of any kind for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and engages in commercial activities and/or commercial sales without our prior written consent, including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
(k) constitutes, promotes, or is used primarily for the purpose of dealing in: counterfeit goods, items subject to US embargo, illegal drugs and paraphernalia, stolen products and items used for theft, unlicensed trade or dealing in stocks or securities, gambling items, professional services regulated by state licensing regimes or non-transferable items; or (l) otherwise violates the terms of this Agreement or creates liability for You4ia.
You must use the Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Services, except as to the extent expressly allowed by You4ia in specific sections of the Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members or other parties. You may not engage in any automated use of the Services, such as using scripts, bots, or the like, to add friends or send comments or messages. Although You4ia cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Services, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, You4ia reserves the right to restrict the number of emails and other communications (including sharing of Content) which a Member may send to other Members in any twenty-four (24) hour period to a number which You4ia deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
7. YOUR MEMBER PROFILE. Any Content used for or photographs posted by you in your Member profile may not contain nudity, violence, sexually explicit, or offensive subject matter. You may not post a photograph of another person without that person's permission.
8. MOBILE SERVICES. You may access and use the Services using certain mobile devices. Unless otherwise specifically stated herein, your access and use of the Services via a mobile device is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and your full compliance with all your obligations hereunder, including, without limitation, the terms and conditions regarding the use and provision of Content. By accessing and using the Services with a mobile device you acknowledge and agree that you may receive certain communications from the Services (such as SMS, MMS, text messages, mobile emails, or other electronic communications means, collectively "Mobile Communications"). Please note that by accessing and using the Services via mobile devices, or by using certain mobile features, such as receiving or sending Mobile Communications via your mobile device, you may incur fees from the provider or carrier of the mobile services that you use ("Carrier") and you are solely responsible for the payment of such fees. If you choose to update your profile with information about your actual location (including location-related information provided by your Carrier or applications), you acknowledge and agree that (a) such information may be made available to every viewer of your Member profile and (b) You4ia does merely make this information available upon your request and is not responsible for the correctness of such information and any use of such information by third parties, including other Members.
9. COPYRIGHT POLICY. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sites; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. You4ia's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing the following:
Easy Being Green, LLC
Attn: Copyright Agent
3660 Manda Dr.
San Jose, CA 94124
10. MEMBER DISPUTES. Your interactions with other Members in connection with the Services or with advertisers, including, without limitation, payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the other Members or the advertiser. You agree that You4ia will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such dealings or with respect to any other Member's use or disclosure of your personally identifiable information. If there is a dispute between you and any third party (including, without limitation, any Member), You4ia is under no obligation to become involved; however, we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
11. THIRD PARTY CONTENT. Content from other Members, advertisers, and other third parties may be made available to you through the Services. Because we do not control such Content, (a) you agree that we are not responsible for any such Content and (b) we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of the information in such Content, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful Content made available by other Members, advertisers, and other third parties.
12. RELEASE. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release You4ia from any liability related to: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Services, whether caused by any user of the Services or Member, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Services; (b) the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Services or Member; (c) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or Content players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Sites, or combination thereof, including injury or damage to user's and/or Member's or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Services; (d) any loss or damage caused by Content posted on the Services or transmitted by and to Members, or any interactions between users of the Sites and/or Members, whether online or offline; and (e) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Sites user or Member communications.
If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
13. DISCLAIMER. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND AS AVAILABLE AND You4ia EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND You4ia DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE (A) ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES; (B) THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (C) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (D) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. You4ia DOES NOT ASSUME ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR ACTIVITIES ON THE SERVICE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, You4ia SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING ALSO LOST PROFITS) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF You4ia HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, You4ia'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (1) ANY AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO You4ia FOR THE SERVICES; AND (2) FIFTY U.S.DOLLARS (US$50).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. U.S. EXPORT CONTROLS. Any software provided by You4ia through the Services (the "Software") is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Services or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Sudan, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
16. GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction. You and You4ia agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, the state courts located in San Jose, California (USA) and the federal courts located in the Northern District of California (USA) in such legal action or proceeding. Any claim or dispute (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as set forth below) in connection with this Agreement where the total amount of the award sought is less than five thousand U.S. Dollars (US$ 5,000.00) may be resolved in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. Such arbitration shall be initiated through an established alternative dispute resolution provider ("ADR Provider") that offers arbitration as set forth in this section and under the rules of such ADR Provider, except to the extent such rules are in conflict with this Agreement. The party demanding arbitration will propose an ADR Provider and the other party shall not unreasonably withhold consent to use such ADR Provider. The ADR Provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) all arbitration proceedings shall be held in English, or any other language the parties may mutually agree upon; c) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and d) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Each party shall bear its own costs (including attorney fees) and disbursements arising out of the arbitration, and shall pay an equal share of the fees and costs of the ADR Provider. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You4ia may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect its intellectual property rights in any court of competent jurisdiction. Please note that the laws of the jurisdiction where you are located may be different from California law. You shall always comply with all the international and domestic laws, ordinance, regulations and statutes that are applicable to your use of the Services.
17. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. The communications between you and You4ia use electronic means, whether you visit the Sites or send us emails, or whether You4ia posts notices on the Services or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from You4ia in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that You4ia provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
18. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold You4ia, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
19. OTHER. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and You4ia regarding the use of the Services. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Notwithstanding any other provisions herein, no party will be deemed as a third-party beneficiary to this Agreement and a third party (including another Member) who is not a party to this Agreement has no right to enforce any term of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. The failure of You4ia to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.
20. COPYRIGHT/TRADEMARK INFORMATION. Copyright © 2008, Easy Being Green, LLC. All rights reserved. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Services are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Mark.
You4ia E-Commerce Agreement
Listings on this website are not an offer to sell goods, rather, they are advertisements to receive offers. Any offer/order for more than 3 units per address, customer or company may be rejected, and all orders are subject to review and acceptance by You4ia.com. As all prices are subject to change, your order may not be accepted or we may have to communicate price changes or availability issues to you after you place your order.
Copyright/Trademark Information You4ia.com is a registered trademark of You4ia.com, Inc. This entire website, copy, images, logos, indicia, text, content, and unique method of showcasing products is copyright 2008 You4ia.com, Inc. All trademarks appearing herein are acknowledged. Permission to use documents delivered from this World Wide Web site and/or server and related graphics is restricted. The name of You4ia.com, Inc. or any of the above trademarks or logos may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, written prior permission. The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors of products herein.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. You4ia.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. You4ia.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed over $2000.00 ( USD ) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. You4ia.com is a reseller to end user customers and does not accept orders from computer dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products offered by You4ia.com.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, You4ia.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. You4ia.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, You4ia.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Return policy and limited guarantee against defects
Every third party product you buy from You4ia.com is backed first by the product manufacturer's warranty. You4ia.com's 30 day limited warranty against defects, may also apply. You4ia.com's 30 day limited warranty is a defective exchange policy that provides for either repair or replacement (at our sole discretion) of merchandise that has been confirmed as defective by either the manufacturer or You4ia.com. Leased merchandise is not eligible for this warranty. Due to licensing and copyright laws, we do not accept returns on software once a package has been opened. Defective software will be exchanged for the same title only according to You4ia.com's limited 30 day warranty described above. Hardware confirmed as defective by the product manufacturer or You4ia.com will either be exchanged or repaired at our sole discretion within the first 30 days of ownership only. After 30 days the product manufacturer warranty is the only warranty in effect. Terms and conditions may vary by product or manufacturer. You4ia.com will assist customers whenever possible in gaining satisfaction with product manufacturers. Products returned for exchange must be in new condition, original packaging and include all disks, registration cards, packing materials and other accessories and be received within 30 days of the invoice date. We reserve the right to refuse for return or charge a restocking fee for damaged or incomplete returns. No returns will be accepted without an RA number issued by You4ia.com or when the product manufactures or distributors return policies supersede ours.
There are no other express warranties or conditions respecting the equipment. Implied warranties, if any, are limited to the duration of the express warranty provided herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so that the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall You4ia.com or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits. Some localities do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. PROCESSING TIME
Your order is thoroughly reviewed by our Credit Card Department to ensure that the order is accurate, the payment method is valid, and you are authorized to use this payment method. Once your order has passed the rigorous review by our Credit Card Department, it is sent to our warehouse for shipment.
NOTE - We do not charge your credit or debit card until your order is shipped, however we do attempt to get an authorization on your card for the amount of your order at the time your order is placed. This authorization is not a charge but still may utilize a portion of your credit limit or available funds making those funds or portion of your credit limit unavailable for other use. In the unlikely event that your order is delayed or canceled the authorization will expire and your credit limit or available funds will again become available for use. The amount of time it takes for an authorization to expire is dependent on the policies of the bank that issued your card and ranges from 1 to 7 business days.
Please note, credit card processing can take up to 3 business days (Depending on the accuracy of the information given to us by the customer.). Further, for security reasons, voice confirmation may be required before we can process your credit card for payment.
If the item(s) on your order are in-stock, we will ship them as soon as possible from our warehouse or from one of our Distribution Warehouses located throughout the United States. If the item(s) on your order are out of stock, they will not be shipped until we have received and processed the backordered inventory in our warehouse.
UPS Ground: 3 - 8 Business Days
UPS Second Day: 2 Business Days
UPS Next Day Air: 1 Business Day
Note: Saturday & Sunday deliveries are not available.
TOTAL TIME FOR DELIVERY
Total time is based on the amount of time it takes to get payment authorization, order processing, and the transit time from the carrier. This can range from 24 hours to 10 days for in-stock items.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING RATES
Our customer-friendly shipping schedule is calculated on the ACTUAL WEIGHT of your shipment and the TYPE OF SHIPPING SERVICE that you specify (ground, air or overnight). Shipping and handling charges will be applied to all orders placed with us. If your order must be shipped in multiple boxes, or in separate shipments in the event an item is not in stock and must ship at a later date, shipping and handling charges for the entire order will be assessed at the point when the first item is shipped. We charge only ONCE for shipping and handling, for the entire order. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these charges, feel free to email us.
Credit / Debit Card Authorizations
An authorization on a credit or debit card is a hold against your banks credit card spending limit. When the goods are shipped, a charge for the total amount of the order shipped will be sent to your credit card bank. Your bank should release the authorization when the charge is received. A charge is the only time a transfer of funds is completed; an authorization is not a transfer of funds.
GIFT CARD TERMS
Use the You4ia Gift Card on the web at You4ia.com, or by calling You4ia.com
The You4ia Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise only, and is not valid for payment on any You4ia charge card. The Gift Card may not be redeemed for cash except where required by law. The value of the Gift Card will not be replaced if lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. Your use of the You4ia Gift Card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
A $2.00 per month service charge will be deducted from the gift card's remaining balance 12 months after purchase except where prohibited by law.
Risk of Loss
If the Customer provides You4ia.com with Customer's carrier account number or selects a carrier other than a carrier that regularly ships for You4ia.com, title to products and risk of loss or damage during shipment passes from You4ia.com to Customer upon shipment from You4ia.com's facility. For all other shipments, title to products and risk of loss or damage during shipment passes from You4ia.com to Customer upon receipt by Customer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s) and Customer's rights therein are contained in the license agreement between such licensor(s) and Customer. You4ia.com retains a security interest in the products until payment in full is received. Customer will be responsible for all shipping and related charges. Export Regulations
If this transaction involves an export under the U.S. export regulations, the commodities, technology and/or software sold or distributed under these terms and conditions of sale exported from the United States by You4ia.com were exported in accordance with such regulations. Diversion, use, export or re-export contrary to United States law is prohibited. The commodities, technology and/or software sold or distributed under these terms and conditions of sale may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, North Korea or Syria or to entities and persons that are ineligible under United States law to receive United States commodities, technology and/or software. In addition, manufacturers' warranties for exported products may vary or may be null and void for products exported outside the United States. Dispute Resolution
AGREEMENT TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES THROUGH ARBITRATION OR IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT AND AGREEMENT TO WAIVE A RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL AND TO PARTICIPATION IN CLASS ACTIONS
You and You4ia.com agree to resolve any controversy, dispute, or claim arising out of or relating to your purchase of any product or service from You4ia.com by binding Arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association, or in a small claims court, and judgment on the arbitration award rendered by the Arbitrator(s) may be entered in a court having competent jurisdiction. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted and covers all controversies, disputes, claims arising out or relating to your purchase including, but not limited to contract claims, tort claims and statutory claims, or any combination of claims. We agree that the arbitration or small claim proceeding will take place in San Francisco, California
We agree that the American Arbitration Association shall administer the arbitration, and that the American Arbitration Association's Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures and Consumer Related Disputes Supplementary Procedures, if applicable, shall apply. These Arbitration Rules may be found on the American Arbitration Association's web site at www.adr.org . You and You4ia.com agree that the Arbitration Award maybe taken to a Court of competent jurisdiction to become an enforceable judgment. You and You4ia.com agree that any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis. Class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
If you wish to begin arbitration against You4ia.com you must file a case with the American Arbitration Association. You may visit the American Arbitration Association's web site at www.adr.org to obtain forms and guidance and to learn the procedure for filing a case under this Arbitration Agreement.
This Arbitration Agreement affects you legal rights. An arbitration is resolved by a neutral party and not a judge or jury. There is less discovery and less exchange of information between the parties to an arbitration than might occur in a court proceeding. An arbitration award is final and binding and will only be overturned or reversed by a court in very limited circumstances. You agree that, by entering into this Agreement, you and You4ia.com are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
You4ia! Privacy Statement Agreement (click here to open or close view window)
"Personal Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable to you, like your name, address, email address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through our Sites.
When you register for the You4ia network, we will collect your name, email address, your gender, date of birth and ZIP code.
We may collect your telephone number from a mobile device and send you messages if you decide that you want to receive SMS, MMS, or other text messages from the Services.
When you save other Personal Information in your profile we will collect any such information you enter.
When you enter Personal Information throughout the You4ia network using one of the features of the You4ia network, for example journals, testimonials, groups, or message boards, we will collect any such information you enter ("Publicly Posted Information").
When you contact us by sending us an email, we will collect your email addresses and any information contained in the email you send us.
Once you register with You4ia and sign in to our Services, you are not anonymous to us. If you are browsing the Sites without registering with You4ia, you are anonymous to us, but we will collect the information listed below under Personal Information Collected Via Technology. If you choose to use our invitation service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for information needed to send the invitation, such as your friend's email address. We will send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the site. You4ia stores this information to send these invitations, to register a friend connection if your invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at help@You4ia.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
Use of information
Any visitor of the Sites can view your profile information and photos that you have uploaded to the You4ia community. You can control what part of your profile information and photos is visible to visitors of the Sites and which network of You4ia members can see what information.
To provide you with some of the features that the You4ia community offers to its members, we may use Personal Information that is stored in your profile after you have requested such features, for example to send invitation emails to people that you specified as being interested in joining the You4ia community. In order to provide useful information about social networks to people who might be interested in joining the You4ia community, we may use your profile information and photos on the Sites and when we send emails, for example when we send birthday reminders to You4ia members or when we send general newsletters to members of the You4ia community. When you decide to view a Member's profile, we may show that You4ia Member that you chose to view their profile. If you don't want us to show to other You4ia members that you viewed their profile, you can change this in your privacy settings. When you provide us with your telephone number, we may use the telephone number to send you the communications that you have requested to receive. If you decide to use certain features of the You4ia network (like journals, testimonials, groups, message boards, locations, and the like), some of the Personal Information you entered into your You4ia profile and any information, including Personal Information, that you enter using one of these features, might be used and displayed.
You4ia members can use the search feature to search for other members by different criteria, like location or gender. The Personal Information that You4ia members enter into the You4ia profile will be used for these searches. Please note that if you choose to show your location, as provided by you or by the Carrier of the mobile device you are using, the information that is provided to the Services by the Carrier about your location will be used within your Member profile and can be viewed and searched by other Members and visitors of the Sites.
Please be aware that any information that is publicly posted throughout the You4ia network can be accessed by every visitor of the Sites.
You4ia may analyze any collected information for its own internal purposes. In addition, You4ia may remove personally identifying information from collected information to render it anonymous. You4ia may use Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Information in its discretion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We provide your Personal Information to third party service providers who work on behalf of or with You4ia under confidentiality agreements to provide some of the services and features of the You4ia community and to help us communicate with You4ia Members. These service providers may use your personal information to communicate with you about offers and services from You4ia and our marketing partners. However, these service providers do not have any independent right to share this information.
If you decide to use one of the additional services that are offered by our partners, we may forward Personal Information to these partners to enable them to provide the services that you requested.
We also provide information to third-party advertising companies, as described in the next section.
If you would like to know (1) the categories of Personal Information about you that we disclosed in the prior calendar year to third parties for the purposes of the third parties’ marketing and/or (2) the names and addresses of such third parties, please contact us.
Third Party Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit our Sites. These companies may use Personal Information, such as gender or age, and other information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to the Sites and other websites, such as time of day of the login, IP address or information about the Internet service provider (ISP) or mobile device Carrier, in order to provide advertisements on the Sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Personal Information Collected Via Technology
An "Internet protocol address" or "IP Address" is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. In some cases your IP Address stays the same from browser session to browser session; but if you use a consumer Internet access provider, your IP Address probably varies from session to session. We track your IP Address when you login to the Sites.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that a web site sends to your computer's hard drive while you are viewing a web site. You4ia may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on the Sites. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable Cookies, some areas of the Sites may not work properly.
Other third parties may place advertisements and cookies on web pages within the You4ia network. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the You4ia Newsletter, that are considered part of your You4ia account. If you would like to opt out of certain messages, log into You4ia and go to your account settings by clicking the account link in the top right hand corner. On that page you can edit your preferences. If you would like to delete your account, log into You4ia, go to your account settings page by clicking the account link in the top right hand corner. On that page, right below the email address field you will see a link to cancel your account.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees and third parties who we reasonably believe need access to that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you and your You4ia account information is protected by a password that you select. You4ia uses industry-standard SSL encryption in certain areas of the Sites to protect data transmissions.
However, no company, including You4ia, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
Easy Being Green, LLC
3660 Manda D
San Jose, CA 94124
Attn: Privacy Department
You4ia may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your You4ia account or by placing a prominent notice on our Sites. If you object to any such changes, you must cease using our Sites. Continued use of our Sites following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
This Policy was last updated September 2011.
Get Your Attraction SPEED ON!
Are You Open to Owning Your Awesome Power of Co-creation?
Live, Daily Attraction Speed Calls
- Get Your Membership on!
30-Days of Success
What Success is Possible for You in 30-days?
30-Day Attraction Success Video Series
- $397.00 Value: FREE to You4ia! members for a limited time only.
The Creation Course
The Creation Course: The Premiere "Apply it to Your Life" Law of Attraction Course.
San Francisco Weekend Intensive taught by You4ia!'s, David Ross
- A $794 Value: FREE for You4ia! members for a limited time only.
“The greatest experience of my life!” –Nancy H.
“If everyone on the planet simply took The Creation Course,we’d experience a global awakening the likes of which have never been seen in history.” –Lex F.